Queensland Parliament Tracker - See how your Parliament votes on issues that are important to you.
Queensland Parliament Tracker
We track every vote that happens in the Queensland Parliament (Legislative Assembly) and present it in a way that's easy to understand.
Explore the votes with easy-to-read summaries below, or dive in to the full list of unsorted divisions to see what you can find.
- Should the Queensland Training Assets Management Authority be abolished?
- Should millers be prevented from forcing growers who use their milling services to use their marketing services as well?
- Should civil partnerships be legalised?
- Should penalties for Uber drivers be increased?
- Should the number of MPs in the Legislative Assembly be increased from 89 to 93?
- Should the Queensland Racing Integrity Commission be created to deal with animal cruelty and race fixing?
- Should mining on North Stradbroke Island be stopped by 2019?
- Should people who are 17 years old be subject to the youth justice system (as opposed to the adult justice system)?
- Should the previous LNP bikie laws be repealed and replaced with the ALP's bikie laws?
- Should Easter Sunday be a public holiday?
- Should an authority for building the Cross River Rail be established?